Family Business 👨👩👦👦 • Potatoes 🥔 • From grower to consumer 👩🌾
Tell me more
Where you'll take us
Finance 💰 • Team Player 👥 • Analyze market figures 📈
As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Warnez, you are responsible for the strategic financial management of the company. You play a crucial role in promoting financial stability, supporting growth initiatives, and ensuring the overall financial health of the organization. You report directly to the CEO and work closely with the leadership team.
What will you do?
Financial Strategies / Budgets / Forecasts 📈 • Strategic Advice 🧠 • Team Management 👥
- Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Developing master plans aligned with short and long-term objectives
- Preparing financial forecasts, budgets, and reports.
- Analyzing financial data and trends to provide valuable insights to the leadership team.
- Risk Management:
- Identifying, assessing, and managing financial risks.
- Developing effective internal control measures to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Financial Performance Improvement:
- Initiating and leading projects to improve financial performance and operational efficiency.
- Collaborating with other departments to optimize costs and improve profitability.
- Investigating ways to improve profitability
- Financial Reporting:
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting to internal stakeholders and external parties. (dashboard)
- Complying with legal requirements and regulations in financial reporting.
- Reviewing financial reports.
- Strategic Advice:
- Providing advice to the leadership team on strategic decisions and investments.
- Participating in strategic planning sessions to evaluate financial implications.
- Validating investment decisions.
- Team Management:
- Leading and motivating subordinates to enhance employee engagement and develop a high-performing finance team.
- Leading the financial team and ensuring a positive and productive work environment.
- Developing and training financial staff.
- Compliance with legal guidelines.
- Monitoring financial details to ensure compliance with the law.
What we expect from you
Master’s degree 🎓 • Financial management 🏦 • analytical 🧮
- At least a Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in financial management, preferably in the food or agricultural sector.
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting, accounting principles, and tax legislation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
Potato company Warnez offers an invigorating working environment where you can play a crucial role in the growth and development of the company. As CFO, you will have the opportunity to apply your leadership and financial expertise to take the organization to new heights.