At Filliers Distillery
Family business • 140 years old • Spirits
Our customer, Filliers Distillery is a dynamic and growing family business that has been committed to authenticity and quality for over 140 years. From boiling and fermenting to distilling gin, the artisanal distilling process at Filliers boasts the craftsmanship of 5 generations of master distillers to produce the most exquisite spirits. Over the years, the range of genevers has been constantly refined and expanded. In addition to the traditional grain genevers, Filliers also has an extensive range of fruit and cream genevers, liqueurs, advocaat, gin, vodka and Belgian whiskey. These are conducted under the imbued mission of a strong own brand policy of Filliers, Wortegemsen, Van Hoorebeke, Van Hoo, and Goldlys. Filliers Distillery is one of the leading independent companies in the Belgian and Luxembourg ‘premium spirits’ sector, with a strong focus on exports. Filliers is also an importer and distributor of international premium brands of spirits. Filliers Distillery is also the largest distiller in Benelux of maltwine, a base product for gin, and supplies it to other distilleries in and outside Benelux.
To achieve further growth and deliver on our strategic ambitions, we are looking for a Brand Manager.
Where you will take us
Marketing strategy in Belgium & Internationally 🎯 • Analyzing relevant data 📊 • All round communication 🗣
As a Brand Manager you will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Director and have the following responsibilities:
- Making a significant contribution in defining the marketing strategy and providing the perfect execution in Belgium and internationally.
- Identifying and understanding consumer buying behavior and trends, while also co-creating and launching the appropriate marketing actions.
- Collecting and analyzing relevant data (GFK, Nielsen, …)
- Elaborating the Trade marketing activities and developing POS material.
- Managing the promotional actions, devising and implementing campaigns and organizing trade fairs
- Managing the Social Media and aligning the communication on e-commerce.
- Managing the budget and achieving the bottom line objectives.
- Making a forecast.
- Staying abreast of the current market situation and responding accordingly (competition check, media actions, brand awareness, … )
- Drive and lead cross-functional collaborations between marketing, sales and other internal departments.
- Take the lead in the product development process from A-Z in collaboration with R&D and Procurement and their route-to-market.
- Manage all contacts with external communications agencies and media organizations
- In collaboration with the PR team, increase the newsworthiness of the brands.
What we expect from you
+3 years marketing experience • Multilingual • Analytical, conceptual & synthetic mind 🧠
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- You have at least a higher education background in economics and marketing or similar through experience.
- You have a stable (3-5 years) experience in marketing with a strong autonomy towards strategy definition, market positioning and brand awareness
- You have analytical, conceptual and synthetic thinking skills. At the same time you are pragmatic and problem solving. You also have a hands-on approach and a great sense of initiative
- You are a team player, socially very capable and creative
- You have knowledge and a strong affection for spirits
- You are fluent in 3 languages: Dutch, French and English
- You are hands-on, very driven to succeed and want to join a growing organization
- You are a creative person and you master the graphic programs (Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign)
- You have knowledge of digital marketing tools (Facebook, Google, SEO, SEA …), as well as CRM & CMS
- Experience with printing techniques and print supervision is a plus
- You see a complex marketing function as a challenge
- The organization offers you a great career opportunity where you will be at the forefront to develop new growth strategies.
What we will reward you
Competitive Salary 💰 • Company Car 🚗 • Meal vouchers 🍕
You will join a company with serious future plans and a challenging position. You can help build the implementation and future of this ambitious success/growth story! We wish you a lot of success already!